Welcome to Tiffin, Iowa
I would like to personally welcome you to the City of Tiffin. We are a small city with big opportunities. Whether it is enjoying the quiet life without the hustle and bustle, or the great working and shopping prospects that are minutes away we have what you are looking for. Tiffin prides itself with a long history and strength of a growing community. I have been Mayor since January 2012 and look forward to serving you in a positive and professional capacity.
Our website offers plenty of information and resources for your review. If you still need assistance, our City Hall staff can assist you further. We will always welcome your comments and ideas on how to make our fine city better in the future. If you are interested, there are usually committees or projects that we can use volunteers for, please give us a call. Tiffin is an amazing place to raise children and have strong family roots in place. Calling Tiffin home is definitely where my heart is. Thank you for your continued support.
Mayor of Tiffin, Iowa
Residents our Recreation Director has put together a survey to better serve you! Please fill out our survey to help make Tiffin a better community.
- Starting June 1st, the Dog Park will reopen.
- Starting June 1st, all City playgrounds will reopen.
- Staring June 1st, the baseball and softball fields located City Park will be allowed to have organized practices and events as long as proper social distancing regulations, increased hygiene practices and other public health measures to reduce the risk of transmission of COVID-19 consistent with guidance issued by the Iowa Department of Public Health are followed
- Starting June 1st, the City will resume taking reservations for park shelter.
- Starting June 1st, City Hall will return to normal lobby hours of 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- The City’s Splash Pad will remain closed indefinitely.
Rough Draft for the potential
City of Tiffin Recreation Center
Johnson County Non-Emergency – 319-356-6800
Water Department Emergency – 319-631-1698
Note: this number is only used for water emergencies. Do not call this number if your services has been disconnected for nonpayment. Contact City Hall during normal business hours M-F 8:00am-4:30pm. All payments made after hours via Automated Phone Pay System or Online will be processed next business day.