close menu
This website uses cookies to store your accessibility preferences. No personal / identifying information is stored. More info.

Emergency Contacts

In Case Of An Emergency call 911

Johnson County Non-Emergency –
After Hours Water Department Emergency  – 319-545-4157 option 1
Note: This number is only used for water emergencies.  Do not call this number if your services has been disconnected for nonpayment.  Contact City Hall during normal business hours M-F 8:00am-4:30pm.  All payments made after hours via Automated Phone Pay System or Online will be processed next business day. 

After Hours Pubic Works Department Emergency - 319-545-4157 option 2