NEW RESIDENT INFORMATION
Tiffin New Resident Information
- Utility Billing Application Required form by anyone using city water. There is a $120.00 deposit for rentals that will be applied to the first bill (effective November 1st, 2021). Meters are read on the 15th from the previous month to 15th of current month, Bills are issued around the 1st and payments are due on the 20th of every month. **Account numbers will be provided on your first bill.
- ACH Request Form/Utility Payment Options Form to sign up for auto draft for utility payments, requires voided check. Includes all other options for making utility payments.
- Garbage & Recycling Please indicate if you need these. If you are renting, your landlord or building may already provide these. We bill our trash and recycling through your monthly utility bill. Please note that any size changes are your initial request will require a fee. Containers are to stay with the residence once you move, they do not go with you.
- Private Utility Providers Lists other providers for Electric, Gas, Cable-Internet-Telephone in Tiffin.
- Pet License Application We require pets to be registered with the city annually. Dog park passes are also available.
- Newsletter Sign Up and REC Department Opportunities Sign up to receive our monthly newsletter, “Inside Tiffin” and check out the sports opportunities we offer through the Tiffin REC Department.
Notify the Utility Department of move-outs or account changes. Forwarding addresses must be provided.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to submit paperwork or with utility account questions.