Tiffin New Resident Information
- Utility Billing Application
- ACH – Automatic Payment Request
- Welcome To Tiffin Brochure
- Pet License Application
Notify Utility Department of move-outs prior to move-out date for final billings. Forwarding addresses must be provided.
- Park Shelter Rental Application
- City Park Shelter
- Deer View Park Shelter
- Potter Park Shelter
- Soccer Field Shelter
- Woodfield Park Shelter
Building Permit Applications
- Building Permit Application – New Residential (Non-Commercial)
- Building Permit Application – Commercial
- Fence or Hedge Permit Application
- Building Permit Application – All Other Permits
Report A Street Light Problem
Linn County REC
Tiffin’s Yard Waste Collection Site
This yard waste collection site is open to Tiffin Residents Only. This pile is only for yard waste materials. All branches should be less than 2 inches in diameter. Please do not dispose of garbage. This yard waste collection site is under video surveillance and will be monitored regularly.
Located off Mehmen Avenue south of the railroad tracks.