Tiffin New Resident Information
- Utility Billing Application Indicate if you are owning or renting. There is a $75 deposit for rentals that will be applied to the first bill. Please also indicate how you would like to receive your bill. If you would like your bill e-mailed, choose e-billing and provide your email. We read meters on the 15th (from the previous month), Bill on the 1st and payments are due on the 20th of every month. **Account numbers can be provided upon request. Otherwise, account number will be on your first bill.
- ACH – Automatic Payment Request This is one way you can pay your utility bills by having auto withdrawal from your bank account. This avoids any service fees. This form would need filled out and returned with a voided check.
- Utility Payment Options This goes over all the option for making utility payments
- Garbage & Recycling Please indicate if you need these. If you are renting, your landlord or building may already provide these. We bill our trash and recycling through your monthly utility bill. Please note that any size changes are your initial request will require a fee. Containers are to stay with the residence once you move, they do not go with you.
- Private Utility Providers This document will show you the providers for Electric, Gas, Cable-Internet-Telephone in Tiffin.
- Welcome To Tiffin Brochure
- Pet License Application If you have any pets, they need to be registered with the City annually. We also have a Dog park that we have have annual passes for.
Notify Utility Department of move-outs prior to move-out date for final billings. Forwarding addresses must be provided.
Email Emeyer@tiffin-iowa.org with move in paperwork and questions.
- Park Shelter Rental Application
- City Park Shelter
- Deer View Park Shelter
- Potter Park Shelter
- Soccer Field Shelter
- Woodfield Park Shelter
Building Permit Applications
- Building Permit Application – New Residential (Non-Commercial)
- Building Permit Application – Commercial
- Fence or Hedge Permit Application
- Building Permit Application – All Other Permits
Report A Street Light Problem
Linn County REC
Tiffin’s Yard Waste Collection Site
This yard waste collection site is open to Tiffin Residents Only. This pile is only for yard waste materials. All branches should be less than 2 inches in diameter. Please do not dispose of garbage. This yard waste collection site is under video surveillance and will be monitored regularly.
Located off Mehmen Avenue south of the railroad tracks.