Thank you for visiting the City of Tiffin employment opportunities webpage! The City of Tiffin values diversity and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of race, color, veteran’s status, sex, disability, sexual orientation (including gender identity), or any protected status covered under local, state or federal law. All are encouraged to apply.
Please note that each job has a specific application deadline. You must specifically submit your application for a job to be considered a candidate. Following the deadline, applications are screened for minimum qualifications and made available to the hiring team for selection of interview candidates. Candidates selected for an interview will be contacted by telephone or email. Those not chosen will be notified by email. The timeframe for this process varies depending upon the number of candidates, necessary screening for the position, etc.
Part-Time Office Assistant – Click HERE to View Posting
Board & Commission Openings:
- Commission Openings
- Planning & Zoning Commission – 1 Vacancy
- Tiffin Zoning – Section 10 – Planning & Zoning Commission
- Tiffin’s Zoning Ordinance
- Board Openings
Tiffin Board Member Openings
- Zoning Board of Adjustment – Board Member Vacancy X 2
- Application for Board/Commission
- Springmier Library – Library Board Members
- One Opening
- Contact Library Director Kris Petersen